A Kimai 2 plugin, which allows you to plan your work and distribute tasks among your users and teams.
It adds a new "Task management" view, two new dashboard widgets and a new report.
Be aware: this plugin needs at least Kimai 1.7 (please read the compatibility list).
Add "tasks" which are used to start and group timesheet records.
Two new dashboard widgets to manage all your work.
A new admin screen to view and manage all tasks, including detail pages for single tasks.
A new report to show all users with assigned and estimated tasks.
Each task consists of a
- Task description
- End date (optional)
- List of comments
- User (optional: if left empty, the task can be self-assigned from the "pending tasks" widget)
- Team (optional: if given, only users from this team see this task and can assign it)
- Customer (will be copied to the started timesheets)
- Project (will be copied to the started timesheets)
- Activity (will be copied to the started timesheets)
- Description (will be copied to the started timesheets)
Full documentation and screenshots can be found at this store page.
You can test it in the "Plugins" demo.