Find out who changed their records, what and when: a Kimai 2 plugin to record and visualize the changes on: timesheets, customers, projects and activities.
Adds a global audit-trail page, listing all recorded changes with username, change datetime, item type and link to detail page.
Adds new actions to each of the following items in the admin section:
Introduces a new screen for each of the above items, with all recorded changes and each log entry containing the following information:
- type of change (create, update)
- changed fields (see list below)
The following fields are recorded for changes:
- Timesheet: begin, end, duration, timezone, user, activity, project, description, rate, fixedRate, hourlyRate, exported, billable, internalRate, category, modifiedAt
- Customer: name, number, comment, visible, company, contact, address, country, currency, phone, fax, mobile, email, homepage, timezone, fixedRate, color, budget, timeBudget, vatId
- Project: customer, name, orderNumber, comment, visible, budget, fixedRate, hourlyRate, color, budget, timeBudget, start, end, timezone
- Activity: project, name, comment, visible, fixedRate, hourlyRate, color, budget, timeBudget
- User: username, email, enabled', roles, alias, title, avatar, password_requested_at, auth, registration_date
- System configuration: name, value
- Invoice: customer, user, invoiceNumber, createdAt, timezone, total, tax, currency, status, dueDays, vat, invoiceFilename
Not all fields (eg. tags and custom fields) are recorded, please read the above list carefully.
Full documentation and screenshots can be found at this store page.
You can test it in the "Plugins" demo.